-   -   Dbus error in Kontact (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/333906-dbus-error-kontact.html)

Ayoze Hernández Díaz 03-01-2010 02:23 PM

Dbus error in Kontact

I tend to use much the Kontact application.But when updating KDE from 4.3 to 4.4 I had a little mistake to open it from the konsole where he says there is an error in connection with Dbus.I say this explicitly:

<unknown program name>(2125)/: Communication problem with "kontact" , it probably crashed.

Error message was: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken." "

The full report is uploaded on this link:

Full Report

So, I don't know If I must upload the file tu here or upload to other service, It's in Google Docs

Please help me, I need Kontact. Thankyou

This message is send from KMail.