Old 02-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Christian Mangold

Default MOTO application

Hi everyone,

I am not sure about the current status of the MOTU team, but I planned to join
it for years. I updated my application and I would like to send it in now.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianMangold/MOTUDeveloperApplication

If you got in touch with me in the past, it would be great, if you could write
an endorsement.

Regards Christian

--
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net
neversfelde@jabber.neversfelde.de

Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Christian Mangold

Of course it is a MOTU application not MOTO