Old 02-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Fabio Alessandro Locati

Default Patching KDE programs

I've seen that we have a lot of patches in our KDE packeages.
Riddell pointed me to a wiki-page [1] in which are listed all those
patches. As he told the list was a little bit out-dated. I updated it.
It seems to me, that a lot of those patches could be moved upstream
(Riddell altready told me that you have tried) or in kubuntu-settings.

I've also added a column for the 'move to kubuntu-settings' option.

I'll look deeper in each patch in the next days to see which are
possible to move out and which are not.

Please, if you add/move/remove any patch, update the page .

Thankyou for your time,
Fabio A Locati

[1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/LucidPatchReview
--
Fabio Alessandro Locati

Home: Segrate, Milan, Italy (GMT +1)
Phone: +39-328-3799681
MSN/Jabber/E-Mail: fabiolocati@gmail.com

PGP Fingerprint: 5525 8555 213C 19EB 25F2 A047 2AD2 BE67 0F01 CA61

Involved in: KDE, OpenStreetMap, Ubuntu, Wikimedia