Old 02-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Michael Casadevall

Default Application for Kubuntu Developer

I'm writing this email to apply for Kubuntu Developer status.

My wiki page is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichaelCasadevall/KubuntuDevApplication
Michael

Old 02-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Richard JOHNSON

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 08:47:22PM -0500, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> I'm writing this email to apply for Kubuntu Developer status.
>
> My wiki page is here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichaelCasadevall/KubuntuDevApplication
> Michael

I am open for any day between 16:00 and 06:00 UTC to meet. So, pick a day
and time that is good for everyone and I will make myself useful for once.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738