Old 01-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Richard JOHNSON

Default KOffice Dependencies MIR Status

Just wanted to post a status on MIRs for KOffice build dependencies.

libspnav - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libspnav/+bug/512149

glew - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glew/+bug/510680

pstoedit - NOT FILED YET - Awaiting MIR to complete on plotutils

plotutils - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plotutils/+bug/512146

getfem++ - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/getfem++/+bug/512151

libqtgtl - NOT FILED YET - Awaiting MIR to complete on opengtl

opengtl - FILED -
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opengtl/+bug/512148

So that leaves 'pstoedit' and 'libqtgtl' to be MIR'd, and they can only be
MIR'd once their dependencies complete the MIR process and are pushed into
Main.

Once everything is pushed into Main, then we can work on getting KOffice
updated fully. If someone feels that it is needed to waste their time
building a KOffice package for 2.1.1 that will have very limited features,
please feel free to do so. Once the MIRs are complete, I will go ahead and
update KOffice to at least 2.1.1 in Lucid.

Note: This is only for Lucid, Karmic work if it hasn't been done should
only be done in a PPA (I think someone worked on this already).

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738

Old 01-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Richard JOHNSON

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:57:28PM -0600, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
[...]
> pstoedit - NOT FILED YET - Awaiting MIR to complete on plotutils

FILED: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pstoedit/+bug/512158

[...]

FILED: https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libqtgtl/+bug/512159

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer

Old 01-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Richard JOHNSON

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:57:28PM -0600, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
> Just wanted to post a status on MIRs for KOffice build dependencies.
>
> libspnav
> glew
> pstoedit
> plotutils
> getfem++
> libqtgtl
> opengtl

All of these are now assigned to archive admins, so hopefully within the
next day or so I should at least hear back on either they need more
clarification or if they are approved/not approved.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer

Old 02-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Jonathan Thomas

On Wed 27 Jan 2010 03:12:06 pm Richard JOHNSON wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:57:28PM -0600, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
> > Just wanted to post a status on MIRs for KOffice build
dependencies.

> > libspnav
> > glew
> > pstoedit
> > plotutils
> > getfem++
> > libqtgtl
> > opengtl
>
> All of these are now assigned to archive admins, so hopefully
within the
> next day or so I should at least hear back on either they need
more
> clarification or if they are approved/not approved.

Yay, all of these are in main now. How do we proceed? (Thanks
for taking the time to write up all those MIRS, too!)

Old 02-16-2010, 12:45 AM
Jonathan Thomas

On Wed 27 Jan 2010 03:12:06 pm Richard JOHNSON wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:57:28PM -0600, Richard JOHNSON wrote:
> > Just wanted to post a status on MIRs for KOffice build
dependencies.

> > libspnav
> > glew
> > pstoedit
> > plotutils
> > getfem++
> > libqtgtl
> > opengtl
>
> All of these are now assigned to archive admins, so hopefully
within the
> next day or so I should at least hear back on either they need
more
> clarification or if they are approved/not approved.

Ah, looks like plotutils and pstoedit were promoted to main so as
to not miss feature freeze, but still need review. That wouldn't
stop things, though, would it?