Old 01-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Roman Shtylman

Default getting kde sources

Are we tracking the kde sources in bazaar? With the big push for
distributed development (or whatever it is called now), I was
wondering if the kde source tree for lucid is somewhere in launchpad?
I did some initial digging but couldn't really locate it...

Any pointers in the right direction? Thanks.

~Roman

Old 01-22-2010, 08:00 PM
Michał Zając

Dnia piątek 22 stycznia 2010 o 21:55:51 Roman Shtylman napisał(a):
> Are we tracking the kde sources in bazaar? With the big push for
> distributed development (or whatever it is called now), I was
> wondering if the kde source tree for lucid is somewhere in launchpad?
> I did some initial digging but couldn't really locate it...
>
> Any pointers in the right direction? Thanks.
>
> ~Roman

I belive we only track our debian/ dirs in bazaar but I can be mistaken. The
branches are owned by kubuntu-members IIRC.
--
Michał Zając
xmpp: quintasan@ubuntu.pl