Old 01-21-2010, 10:04 AM
massa

Default Timelord initiative status

Guys (specially Harald),

What is current status of Timelord? I want to help but its hard to
know what i can do.

Im a web programmer (specially drupal), qt programmer and im from
brazil, so i can also work on translations. The point is: what is
needed EXACTLY?

I suggest also to maintain a page on kubuntu.org or wiki.k.o with a
dashboard or similar tool to monitor the current status. Also,
pointing the owners of each task and tasks without owners (small tasks
rather then generic project like "Fix translations, through whatever
means necessary" or "Improve quality assurance.").

Also, a second round of marketing regarding the initiative would be
refreshing. People that have put on their TODO list "help Kubuntu"
will remember about this initiative.

regards,

massa

Old 01-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Michał Zając

Dnia czwartek 21 stycznia 2010 o 12:04:42 massa napisał(a):
> Guys (specially Harald),
>
> What is current status of Timelord? I want to help but its hard to
> know what i can do.
>
> Im a web programmer (specially drupal), qt programmer and im from
> brazil, so i can also work on translations. The point is: what is
> needed EXACTLY?
>
> I suggest also to maintain a page on kubuntu.org or wiki.k.o with a
> dashboard or similar tool to monitor the current status. Also,
> pointing the owners of each task and tasks without owners (small tasks
> rather then generic project like "Fix translations, through whatever
> means necessary" or "Improve quality assurance.").
>
> Also, a second round of marketing regarding the initiative would be
> refreshing. People that have put on their TODO list "help Kubuntu"
> will remember about this initiative.
>
> regards,
>
> massa

We have a TODO[1] list but I can not say for sure if contains the milestones
we have set up during the initial stage of Timelord Project.
Maybe we could make something like Kubuntu/Timelord/Todo list for future
plans, not only the next release?

[1]https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Todo
--
Michał Zając