Old 01-04-2010, 05:52 AM
Richard JOHNSON

Default Lucid Feedback Plasma Widget

I have created a new feedback plasma widget for Lucid, replacing the old
Python plasma-widget-kubuntu-qa-feedback. The new package name is
plasma-widget-kubuntu-feedback and it is marked to replace the old one. As
soon as it gets out of new, I will MIR it.

I have also gone ahead and set up all, and I mean all, questionnaires for
Lucid, so it should not break at all during the release cycle. After we
close one survey, I will go ahead and parse the data, which Limesurvey does
for us, and present it here on the list.

The widget project is http://launchpad.net/plasma-applet-feedback. I have
also gone ahead and put the /ubuntu/debian/ directory in bzr and it all
shows up under ~kubuntu-members now.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738

Old 01-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Harald Sitter

Am Montag, 4. Januar 2010 07:52:40 schrieb Richard JOHNSON:
> The widget project is http://launchpad.net/plasma-applet-feedback. I have
> also gone ahead and put the /ubuntu/debian/ directory in bzr and it all
> shows up under ~kubuntu-members now.

The actual project URL is:
https://edge.launchpad.net/kubuntu-feedback-applet

--