Old 01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Jonathan Jesse

Default problems with Ubuntu One and KDE 4.4 Beta 2

Don't know if this list has any experience with running Ubuntu One on KDE SC 4.4 Beta 2 (using the PPA) but I am unable to add my computer to Ubuntu One and get it to sync files correctly. *My netbook running 9.10 is working correctly and I blogged about it here:*http://jjesse.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/installing-ubuntu-one-on-kubuntu-9-10/. *Following the same steps on my laptop I cannot get it to authorize.

Should I file this instead as a question on LP for the Ubuntu ONe team?

Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Jonathan Jesse

As a follow up I posted this Answer:*https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntuone-client/+question/96210 on launchpad.... found that if installed and setup tomboy to sync w/ Ubuntu One it works correctly