Old 01-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Steve Stalcup

Default Fwd: I would like the councils to vote on my membership

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lydia Pintscher <lydia@kde.org>
Date: January 2, 2010 1:59:43 PM MST
To: Steve Stalcup <stalcups@gmail.com>

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 21:47, Steve Stalcup <stalcups@gmail.com> wrote:
Is this in response to just the blog post, or possibly facebook too?

Sent from my iPhone

blog posts, Facebook and Twitter

I feel by scrutinizing facebook/Twitter posts cross the line. *I accept full resposability for what I posted on the planet, I will not accept facebook/Twitter- those are opt in services and are in no way connected to this project. *After our little scuffle, Tony and I made up - believe it or not my Mom-in-law is a multigenerarional Canadian- and her family has been there since it was settled
Like I said in mij iirc post- at the end of the day, we are poeple helping people. *I resigned because of the roumers about my posts - no one contacted me directly to say "whao Steve, bit harsh there eh? *I would have loved to get a ping like that
As for the reason of my frustration, it's freenode and christel. *I was angry during or pm, so was she, I took a cheap shot at me, I took one back- and by freenode standard she was wrong to do so,
For weeks I tried to communicate to her to no avail, hence the email - which I shoul not have posted