Old 01-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default KDE 4.3.4 for Karmic Backports

It looks to me like it's unlikely we'll get Tech Board approval any time soon
to put 4.3.4 in karmic-updates (and there are a few regressions to deal with
too), so unless someone objects, I plan on moving 4.3.4 to karmic-backports
and then removing it from the PPA (with an announcement on kubuntu.org like I
did when I moved 4.2.4).

Scott K