Old 12-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Jonathan Jesse

Default interesting about launchpad and kubuntu-members team

I know I recently got approved/added to the Kubuntu-Members team, but if I sort the team by join date, it shows I've been a member since 2006-04-13, the same time that Anthony Mercantante, Frode M. Doving, and Achim Bohnet joined.

*
Weird that people were showing i wasn't a member.
*
Back to your normally scheduled programming

Old 12-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Monday 21 December 2009 9:01:19 pm Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> I know I recently got approved/added to the Kubuntu-Members team, but if I
> sort the team by join date, it shows I've been a member since 2006-04-13,
> the same time that Anthony Mercantante, Frode M. Doving, and Achim Bohnet
> joined.
>
> Weird that people were showing i wasn't a member.

Maybe you were then you expired and it doesn't show expired time, just shows
as if it were one big long streak of membership?

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo