Old 12-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Vacation!

Hullos!

As of now I am on vacation from all and every FLOSS work, hence I will not be
following mailing lists nor will I be online on freenode.
If necessary I am still reachable via IM and personal mail.

This is necessary because, according to Scott, I am experiencing first signs of
burn out (again).

You can expect me back in January or maybe Februrary, who knows.

With love,
your very own apachelogger :*