Old 12-15-2009, 08:38 PM
Luka Renko

Default Application for per-package upload rights for digikam/kipi-plugins

Hello all,

I would like to apply for per-package upload rights for digikam/kipi-plugins
which are packages in main and part of Kubuntu seeds.

My application is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LukaRenko/DigikamKipiPluginsApplication

Regards,
Luka

P.S. I hope I have followed correctly the steps in (which are for full blown
developers):
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/KubuntuDevelopers#Applying

Old 12-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Harald Sitter

Am Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009 22:38:05 schrieb Luka Renko:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to apply for per-package upload rights for
> digikam/kipi-plugins which are packages in main and part of Kubuntu seeds.

Since we have a kubuntu-dev quorum at the regular kubuntu meeting today (WED),
I suppose we could take a vote on this application? It seems we only have
memberhips on the agenda anyway.

--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer

Old 12-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Luka Renko

On Wednesday 16 December 2009 10:34:34 am Harald Sitter wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009 22:38:05 schrieb Luka Renko:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I would like to apply for per-package upload rights for
> > digikam/kipi-plugins which are packages in main and part of Kubuntu
> > seeds.
>
> Since we have a kubuntu-dev quorum at the regular kubuntu meeting today
> (WED), I suppose we could take a vote on this application? It seems we
> only have memberhips on the agenda anyway.

I may be a bit late (30 minutes) for the Kubuntu meeting, but I plan to
attend, so this works for me.

Regards,
Luka