Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Jussi Schultink

Default Kubuntu Meeting.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Zhengpeng Hou <zhengpeng.hou@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

> Ive determined the first "best" date for a kubuntu meeting to be:

> 6:00 PM Wednesday, December 16, 2009

> If no one has an issue with it, shall we then have our meeting?

thats mean no one from timezone earlier than UTC+6 can make it

> Cheers

> Jussi.

> --

There are always timezones that do not work. As indicated by the doodle poll, this was the first best time. Please remember that it is in utc, so UTC +1-6 should be fine.

Jussi.**

Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 AM
Jonathan Riddell

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 09:29:23AM +0200, Jussi Schultink wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Ive determined the first "best" date for a kubuntu meeting to be:
>
> 6:00 PM Wednesday, December 16, 2009
>
> If no one has an issue with it, shall we then have our meeting?

Yes, we'll do that. See you there.

Jonathan

Old 12-16-2009, 08:32 AM
Harald Sitter