Old 12-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Jussi Schultink

Default Doodle scheduler for next kubuntu meeting

Hi all, we need to have a meeting, so Ive created a doodle for the next week or so. please mark the times you are available.*
http://www.doodle.com/2u4q56pf7e3nxg3a

Jussi

Old 12-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Celeste Lyn Paul

What time zone is this in? UTC?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Jussi Schultink <jussi01@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi all, we need to have a meeting, so Ive created a doodle for the next week
> or so. please mark the times you are available.
> http://www.doodle.com/2u4q56pf7e3nxg3a
> Jussi

Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project
KDE e.V. Board of Directors
www.kde.org

Old 12-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Michał Zając

I'm pretty sure it is UTC

--
Michał Zając
xmpp: quintasan@ubuntu.pl

Old 12-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Richard JOHNSON

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:53:47AM -0500, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> What time zone is this in? UTC?

I always thought it was in your timezone, I thought Doodle made the choice
for you.

--
Name| Richard JOHNSON
Title| Developer
WWW| http://www.ubuntu.com
Email| nixternal@ubuntu.com
GnuPG| 3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96 7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738

Old 12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Celeste Lyn Paul

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Richard JOHNSON <nixternal@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:53:47AM -0500, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
>> What time zone is this in? UTC?
>
> I always thought it was in your timezone, I thought Doodle made the choice
> for you.

Only if you configure it to automatically convert to your timezone.
Usually there is a drop down option which lets you set it at the top
of the survey. This one doesn't have that, so it is set to a specific
TimeZone. I think UTC has been confirmed

Old 12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Monday 14 December 2009 2:09:09 pm Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Richard JOHNSON <nixternal@ubuntu.com>
wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:53:47AM -0500, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> >> What time zone is this in? UTC?
> >
> > I always thought it was in your timezone, I thought Doodle made the
> > choice for you.
>
> Only if you configure it to automatically convert to your timezone.
> Usually there is a drop down option which lets you set it at the top
> of the survey. This one doesn't have that, so it is set to a specific
> TimeZone. I think UTC has been confirmed

And this wasn't an oversight on Jussi's part Doodle currently has a bug in
that feature.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo

Old 12-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Jussi Schultink

wrote:

> > On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 09:53:47AM -0500, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:

> >> What time zone is this in? UTC?

> > I always thought it was in your timezone, I thought Doodle made the

> > choice for you.

> Only if you configure it to automatically convert to your timezone.

> Usually there is a drop down option which lets you set it at the top

> of the survey. This one doesn't have that, so it is set to a specific

> TimeZone. I think UTC has been confirmed

And this wasn't an oversight on Jussi's part Doodle currently has a bug in

that feature.

Yeah, added it to the notes on the poll - its utc.
Jussi*

--

Mackenzie Morgan

apt-get moo