Old 11-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Bimal Rekhadiya

Default Want to hellp Kubuntu

Hello

I am Bimal and I am a web developer with PHP and also Graphics

Designer. I want to help Kubuntu. I want to help Kubuntu by

contributing my graphics skills.

I want to know where to start.

Thanks
--
From Bimal J Rekhadiya

http://www.loyalindia.com
http://www.brcreation.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...

But by the moments that take our breath away....!

Old 11-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Bimal Rekhadiya

Here is my posts :

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/White+simple+wallpaper+with+only+logo?content=1161 78

http://kubuntu-art.org/content/show.php/White+simple+wallpaper+with+Kubuntu+logo?content=1 16299&PHPSESSID=008cfed4038c3fa41dc63c9e2d687caf

I am Bimal and I am a web developer with PHP and also Graphics

Designer. I want to help Kubuntu. I want to help Kubuntu by

contributing my graphics skills.

I want to know where to start.

Thanks
--
From Bimal J Rekhadiya

http://www.loyalindia.com
http://www.brcreation.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...

But by the moments that take our breath away....!

--
From Bimal J Rekhadiya