Old 11-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Myriam Schweingruber

Default Slides of my Timelord talk in Bern

Hi all,

as you might have read and seen in markey's blog
(http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/1135-Kubuntu-Karmic-Release-Party-Puzzle-ITC.html)
I did a presentation of the Timelord Project during the Karmic Release
Party in Bern, Switzerland.

Find attached my slides and the image I used. Those are very basic
ones with keywords coming in on click, so one can comment in between.
I didn't add notes to it but had some on plain paper at hand. Feel
free to use those slides as is or modify them to your needs

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org