Old 11-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Help with quick parley test

Dearest reader!

Our very own Quintasan got a fix for Parley stuck in karmic-proposed,
unfortunately he can not test and QA it himself, because sudden illness
enforced bed rest upon this very faithful minion.

Thus I am now asking you, kindly, to help me help Quintasan get this very
important fix into karmic-updates.
If you care to spend a minute or two, please head over to the bug report and
ensure the presented issue is indeed fixed in the package from karmic-proposed.

Launchpad bug 484802 in kdeedu "SRU: Parley fails to initialize Python
scripts" [Undecided,Fix committed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/484802

It is indeed a mere matter of installing and starting the application, so I do
honestly hope that you, dearest reader, will help us archive our mission of
unimpeachable and everlasting freedom from the oppression caused by bugs.

Yours sincerely,
--
Harald Sitter
Kubuntu Core Developer