Old 11-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Christian Mangold

Default koffice 2.1 for karmic

Hi,

koffice 2.1 package for 9.10 are in the ninja ppa and the news for kubuntu.org
is also prepared. Release should be on November, 24th 2009. I am ofline for a
week or two, so I cannot move the package to backports ppa and publish the
news myself. Would be great, if someone could do it.

Regards Christian

--
neversfelde@jabber.neversfelde.de
neversfelde on irc.freenode.net