Old 11-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Darkwing Duck

Default Camp KDE

Hey Guys, I just got this from my LoCo and I will be attending this year. This
will be a *free* Event. Camp KDE is being held at UCSD (University of
California San Diego) from January 15-22, 2010.

Camp KDE attendees can meet the KDE community, participate in KDE talks, take
free Qt developer training (normally not free), and join the hacking and
planning sessions.

All the details can be found at http://camp.kde.org/.

I do live in San Diego so, if you have question about hotels and discounts
please let me know. I hope to meet some of you there!

DW

Old 11-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Chris

I'm really thinking about going (I'm 20) to learn more about kde and
possiblly programming using kdelibs, is campkde right for me? .
When's the last day to register?

Sent from my iPhone

Old 11-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Lydia Pintscher

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 00:33, Chris <chris062689@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really thinking about going (I'm 20) to learn more about kde and
> possiblly programming using kdelibs, is campkde right for me? *.
> When's the last day to register?

Jep KDE is right for you ;-)
Registering sooner is better than later. I am not sure if there is a
deadline for registration.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager

Old 11-21-2009, 10:41 PM
"Darkwing Duck"

I'm not at my computer right now but, if I recall the deadline is December 5. But, as mentioned the sooner the better.

Also, this will be perfect for you.

Cheers

DW