-   -   Camp KDE (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/284281-camp-kde.html)

Darkwing Duck 11-21-2009 09:11 PM

Camp KDE

Hey Guys, I just got this from my LoCo and I will be attending this year. This
will be a *free* Event. Camp KDE is being held at UCSD (University of
California San Diego) from January 15-22, 2010.

Camp KDE attendees can meet the KDE community, participate in KDE talks, take
free Qt developer training (normally not free), and join the hacking and
planning sessions.

All the details can be found at http://camp.kde.org/.

I do live in San Diego so, if you have question about hotels and discounts
please let me know. I hope to meet some of you there!

DW

Chris 11-21-2009 10:33 PM

Camp KDE

I'm really thinking about going (I'm 20) to learn more about kde and
possiblly programming using kdelibs, is campkde right for me? :).
When's the last day to register?

Sent from my iPhone

Lydia Pintscher 11-21-2009 10:38 PM

Camp KDE

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 00:33, Chris <chris062689@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm really thinking about going (I'm 20) to learn more about kde and
> possiblly programming using kdelibs, is campkde right for me? *:).
> When's the last day to register?

Jep KDE is right for you ;-)
Registering sooner is better than later. I am not sure if there is a
deadline for registration.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager

"Darkwing Duck" 11-21-2009 10:41 PM

Camp KDE

I'm not at my computer right now but, if I recall the deadline is December 5. But, as mentioned the sooner the better.

Also, this will be perfect for you.

Cheers

DW