Old 11-13-2009, 03:32 AM
chuck adams

Default g77 and Fedora 11

Two issues and I need a starting point.

1. g77 for 9.04 and later. Was g77 dropped? I have a 20 yr old
fortran program that refuses to cooperate with gfortran.
Works with g77 under Fedora 11. I found g77_3.4.6-1_amd64.deb
but dependencies are causing failure to install, but not
identified in error messages that I see.

2. if I have Fedora 11 already on a system and start up 9.10,
the installer does not see the O/S and says there is no O/S
on the hard drive. Is this a known issue or one to ignore. :-)

TIA

chuck