Old 11-11-2009, 02:38 AM
David Ex

Default On the Subject of UI

Hey, I've been tweaking kubuntu for my netbook. I got some ideas for the kubuntu netbook remix, as far as UI configureation goes, but I'm a little confused as to how I actually start collaberation.

I was also interested in collaborating on the whole Marketing aspect as proposed on Project Timelord.

Can someone point me in the right direction?* I've never contributed to a project before.
--
I am David and I approve this message