Old 11-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Sebastian Kügler

Default Remember the Milk plasmoid

On Saturday 10 October 2009 19:19:02 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Heya folks
>
> Backlog from IRC:
>
> [17:19:17] <astromme_> Hey I have a question about adding a patch to
> kdeplasma-addons to bugfix the rememberthemilk widget
> [17:20:36] <astromme_> rememberthemilk.com wasn't happy with how I was
> using their api key (specifically allowing users to log in without
> using the website to auth)
> [17:20:57] <astromme_> So I made the necessary changes in kde trunk.
> But there are some string changes so it didn't get backported to 4.3.2
> [17:21:23] <astromme_> As of now the applet is broken in 4.3.x, but I
> have patches to make it work. Is there a chance to get these into
> Karmic?

IMO, this should still be backported into KDE 4.3.4. An incompletely translated
applet is better than a completely broken one.

--
sebas

Old 11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Lydia Pintscher

This was backported to 4.3.3. Andrew got an exception from translators.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager

Old 11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Sebastian Kügler

On Friday 06 November 2009 14:27:24 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> This was backported to 4.3.3. Andrew got an exception from translators.

Great, thanks
--
sebas