Old 11-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Ofir Klinger

Default Contribution to Kubuntu - Project Timelord

Hello Kubuntu Devs,

My name is Ofir Klinger, a Kubuntu user for the past year and Ubuntu user for the past 4 years.

I read today an announcement on kubuntu.org about Project Timelord, and wanted to offer my help in contributing to Kubuntu and making it better.

After reading the specification of Project Timelord, I made a list of areas I can help:
Web Development
I have 6 years experience of PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, MYSQL development.
I also worked with Drupal and works with Zend Framework and Wordpress on regular basis.

As part of my web development I acquired some design skills using software like Gimp.
I can also help with SEO.
Translation
I am an Hebrew speaker and as such can translate Kubuntu to Hebrew.

Bug Management
I don't have any considerable experience with bug management, but I can learn how to do it.At the moment, I am a student at a University and I have a spare time to contribute to Kubuntu.

Regards,
Ofir

Old 11-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Ryan Kavanagh

Hi Ofir,
On Thu, Nov 05, 2009 at 02:39:36PM +0200, Ofir Klinger wrote:
> Hello Kubuntu Devs,
>
> After reading the specification of Project Timelord, I made a list of areas
> I can help:
>
> 1. *Web Development*
> I have 6 years experience of PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, MYSQL development.
> I also worked with Drupal and works with Zend Framework and Wordpress on
> regular basis.
> As part of my web development I acquired some design skills using
> software like Gimp.
> I can also help with SEO.

Awesomeness!

Please ping me on IRC [1] and we'll work something out. One of the things that
needs doing is porting our theme from Drupal 5.x and 6.x. We also had a
volunteer for making the feature tour, but it never got finished, so that's open
if you're interested in doing it. The list goes on.

Cheers,
Ryan

[1] Join irc://irc.ubuntu.com/kubuntu-devel and either ping me in the channel or
/query ryanakca

--
|_)|_/ Ryan Kavanagh | GnuPG key
| | http://blog.ryanak.ca/ | 4A11C97A (Transitioning from E95EDDC9)
Ol qrpelcgvat guvf zrffntr lbh ner va ivbyngvba bs gur QZPN!