Old 10-29-2009, 05:52 PM
sreekrishna vadde

Default Hey Guys

Hi All,

** This is my first mail to Kubuntu mailing list. My name is Sree Vadde(pet name Kittu). Longtime Linux/KDE iser. i am a Java/J2EE developer with little bit of front end and web development experience. i worked on Joomla and other CMS a bit. my open source experience limited to Sakai(Its an LMS system). i am wondering if i can help you guys in Kubuntu/KDE development. let me know...

Old 10-31-2009, 01:33 PM
Jonathan Riddell

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 02:52:39PM -0400, sreekrishna vadde wrote:
> This is my first mail to Kubuntu mailing list. My name is Sree
> Vadde(pet name Kittu). Longtime Linux/KDE iser. i am a Java/J2EE
> developer with little bit of front end and web development experience.
> i worked on Joomla and other CMS a bit. my open source experience
> limited to Sakai(Its an LMS system). i am wondering if i can help you
> guys in Kubuntu/KDE development. let me know...

Hi Sree, there's plenty of wants to help, from packaging to
documentation to bug triage and fixing. Do join us on freenode IRC in #kubuntu-devel
and let us know what sort of help sounds interesting for you.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/HelpingKubuntu is out of date but gives an
idea of what we need people to do.

Jonathan

Old 10-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Yuriy Kozlov

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Jonathan Riddell <jriddell@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 02:52:39PM -0400, sreekrishna vadde wrote:
>> * * * This is my first mail to Kubuntu mailing list. My name is Sree
>> * *Vadde(pet name Kittu). Longtime Linux/KDE iser. i am a Java/J2EE
>> * *developer with little bit of front end and web development experience.
>> * *i worked on Joomla and other CMS a bit. my open source experience
>> * *limited to Sakai(Its an LMS system). i am wondering if i can help you
>> * *guys in Kubuntu/KDE development. let me know...
>
> Hi Sree, there's plenty of wants to help, from packaging to
> documentation to bug triage and fixing. *Do join us on freenode IRC in #kubuntu-devel
> and let us know what sort of help sounds interesting for you.
>
> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/HelpingKubuntu is out of date but gives an
> idea of what we need people to do.
>
> Jonathan

I think that page is now: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/GettingInvolved

Maybe some information from the HelpingKubuntu page needs to be merged
into the /Kubuntu area though?

~ Yuriy