Old 10-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Michele Mordenti

Default Help needed with Karmic laptop lid troubleshooting

2009/10/18 Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com>:
> I have a Dell Latitude D430 which this week developed a pretty debilitating
> problem in Karmic.

I have a Dell Latitude D430 too with karmic... but my notebook works fine,
no suspend/resume problems at all.

--
Michele Mordenti
http://michelemordenti.netsons.org

Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Scott Kitterman

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:44:30 +0100 Michele Mordenti
<michele.mordenti@gmail.com> wrote:
>2009/10/18 Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com>:
>> I have a Dell Latitude D430 which this week developed a pretty
debilitating
>> problem in Karmic.
>
>I have a Dell Latitude D430 too with karmic... but my notebook works fine,
>no suspend/resume problems at all.

Good to hear. I'll focus on local problems then. I do a lot of
decelopment work on mine and I wouldn't be stunned I screwed something up.

Scott K