Old 03-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Mitch Golden

Default Feedback page is down

The feedback page for Kubuntu alpha 6 is down. The page is still
immutable.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/JauntyJackalope/Alpha6/Kubuntu/Feedback

Is there somewhere else I am supposed to give feedback?

- Mitch Golden

Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Nathan Handler

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:04 PM, Mitch Golden <mgolden@mitchgolden.com> wrote:
> The feedback page for Kubuntu alpha 6 is down. *The page is still
> immutable.

I am able to edit the page just fine. Are you sure you are logged in?
Until you login, the page will be shown as immutable.

Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Old 03-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Mitch Golden

The feedback page for Kubuntu alpha 6 is down. *The page is still
immutable.

I am able to edit the page just fine. Are you sure you are logged in?
Until you login, the page will be shown as immutable.

Nathan Handler (nhandler)

I am able to do it now. Odd, before the word Edit didn't appear on the
page.

- Mitch Golden