Old 03-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Zhengpeng Hou

Default Getting more involved in Debian

在 星期二 10 三月 2009 03:04:56,Nathan Handler 写道:
> I can take a look at it once I get home later today.
I noticed you had uploaded it to menters, appreciated your help.
did you check with your kpogre_1.6.6-0.1.diff.gz?
and one thing more, I prefer to split it into two package, one is kpogre,
another is kpogre-doc, for the document is a bit heavy.

Cheers
Zhengpeng Hou

Old 03-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Nathan Handler

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:45 AM, Zhengpeng Hou <zhengpeng.hou@gmail.com> wrote:
> 在 星期二 10 三月 2009 03:04:56,Nathan Handler 写道:
>> I can take a look at it once I get home later today.
> I noticed you had uploaded it to menters, appreciated your help.
> did you check with your kpogre_1.6.6-0.1.diff.gz?

I'm not sure what you are asking here.

> and one thing more, I prefer to split it into two package, one is kpogre,
> another is kpogre-doc, for the document is a bit heavy.

Ok, I'll prepare a new upload that has a separate kpogre-doc package
sometime tomorrow.

Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Old 03-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Zhengpeng Hou

在 星期二 10 三月 2009 11:10:55,Nathan Handler 写道:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:45 AM, Zhengpeng Hou <zhengpeng.hou@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > 在 星期二 10 三月 2009 03:04:56,Nathan Handler 写道:
> >
> >> I can take a look at it once I get home later today.
> >
> > I noticed you had uploaded it to menters, appreciated your help.
> > did you check with your kpogre_1.6.6-0.1.diff.gz?
>
> I'm not sure what you are asking here.
you will find a lot files was changed during been built, like aclocal.m4, this
can not be accepttable. and this might cause FTBFS.