Old 03-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Scott Kitterman

Default Getting more involved in Debian

If someone has been looking for something needing doing and way to get more
involved in Debian:

ana says she'll sponsor an updated package, so the hardest thing in Debian
(finding a sponsor) is done for anyone who is interested.

Scott K

Old 03-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Nathan Handler

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com> wrote:
> If someone has been looking for something needing doing and way to get more
> involved in Debian:

I can take a look at it once I get home later today.

Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Old 03-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Zhengpeng Hou

在 星期二 10 三月 2009 03:04:56,Nathan Handler 写道:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu@kitterman.com>
wrote:
> > If someone has been looking for something needing doing and way to get
> > more involved in Debian:
I'm working on it, but too busy recently, there has some minor issues need to
be fixed. And I have upgraded to 1.6.6, uploaded to mentors last year. but
anyone would help, appreciated.