Old 11-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Billy Pollifrone

Default lemme in - Konversation

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 15:44:23 Terence Simpson wrote:
> Jonathan Patrick Davies wrote:
> > Well, stdin gets a +1 from me, helps out a lot and everything, and makes
> > some awesome C++ code. I see no reason why he shouldn't be a member.
> >
> > And this new konversation rocks! (Let's see what upstream says about it)
> >
> > Patrick
>
> I did tell Sho_ about it, he suggested that I put up a newer version to
> fix a DCC issue
>
> Terence

Is there any plans in the works to make Konversation have an MDI interface.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:54 PM
"Taylor Ballard"

STOP EMAILING ME

Old 11-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Terence Simpson

Billy Pollifrone wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 November 2007 15:44:23 Terence Simpson wrote:
>
>> Jonathan Patrick Davies wrote:
>>
>>> Well, stdin gets a +1 from me, helps out a lot and everything, and makes
>>> some awesome C++ code. I see no reason why he shouldn't be a member.
>>>
>>> And this new konversation rocks! (Let's see what upstream says about it)
>>>
>>> Patrick
>>>
>> I did tell Sho_ about it, he suggested that I put up a newer version to
>> fix a DCC issue
>>
>> Terence
>>

> Is there any plans in the works to make Konversation have an MDI interface.

#konversation is the place to ask, I just packaged it

Terence

Old 11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
"Taylor Ballard"

wth hell are you talking about? I don't use ubuntu, leave me alone!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:20 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"

On Wednesday 21 November 2007, Taylor Ballard wrote:
| wth hell are you talking about? I don't use ubuntu, leave me alone!

How about unsubscribing from a list that you subscribed to? Please do not pop
and attitude towards other people on this list.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

Old 11-21-2007, 09:23 PM
"Taylor Ballard"

Uh, i don't even recall subscribing. >_>

Old 11-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Sarah Hobbs

Unsure how you got subscribed to this mailing list, but see:

kubuntu-devel mailing list
> kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:

(which is at the bottom of every email)