Old 02-14-2009, 01:13 PM
ludovic coues

Default 32-bit flash and 64-bit arch

I've read somewhere that adobe is developing a 64-bit flash plugin. So
I suppose that there is no 64-bit plugin. Hopefully, they are working
on linux for there 64-bit flash. Better support from the community
than from redmon ;-p

If you want to have only 64-bit lib on you're computer, you need to
remove flash, waiting for adobe, or to get some free alternative, but
as far as I know, there is nothing good.

If it can help you.

Coues ludovic,
aka GkRnours

Old 02-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Giuseppe Bilotta

On Saturday 14 February 2009 15:13, ludovic coues wrote:

> I've read somewhere that adobe is developing a 64-bit flash plugin. So
> I suppose that there is no 64-bit plugin. Hopefully, they are working
> on linux for there 64-bit flash. Better support from the community
> than from redmon ;-p
>
> If you want to have only 64-bit lib on you're computer, you need to
> remove flash, waiting for adobe, or to get some free alternative, but
> as far as I know, there is nothing good.

Adobe is working on a 64-bit version of the Flash plugin. You can get
a prerelease package from the labs at
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

I've been using it since it got released, and I don't have any major
complaints.

Have fun,

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta