Old 02-02-2009, 02:46 PM
schutz

Default first desktop kubuntu

Hi,

I posted a wish here: http://www.kde-
look.org/content/show.php/kubuntu+first+desktop?content=98681

I don't like the desktop in the first launch of kubuntu , it's not attractive !
Why ? :
- No welcome messages.... => need a plasmoid welcome ( a simple picture
plasmoid)!!
- All is blue... exept the note plasmoid... yellow...
- Folder view and note plasmoid takes a lot of place!! Folder view is useless
for 2 icons!
- The wallpaper need to be a Kubuntu wallpaper! Nowhere is writted " kubuntu"
- Need standard application icon in Panel! ( Firefox, dolphin, konqueror,
kmail, kopete).

Maybe , my wish is ridiculous, but I have tested with some friends, wich
desktop is more attractive between ubuntu first desktop and kubuntu first
desktop... Then ubuntu win.. !

Thanks for your listening!