Old 01-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Jonathan Riddell

Default Kubuntu Meeting in 30 minutes

Meeting in 30 minutes in #ubuntu-meeting, see you there.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings

Jonathan

Old 01-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Scott Kitterman

I won't be able to make it. I'm sorry, but some unplanned stuff came up.

My biggest concern right now is the need to get the Amarok 2 transition
done. That's blocking a bunch of work, most particularly dumping bindings
for KDE3. It's also one of the major blockers on getting the libs for KDE3
off the CD and demoted to Universe.

Scott K

Old 01-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Mohammad Aziz

Dear Mr. Jonathan:
Happy New Year

I was ordered a Cd copy of (ubuntu 10) for long time ago till now I did not
recieve it.

Faithfuly Yours,

Aziz Mohammad
1-1268 Emperor Ave.