Old 11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Terence Simpson

Default Please, oh come on, lemme in

Seriously though...
Seeing as the next Kubuntu team meeting won't be for a while, I thought
I'd send my request for Kubuntu membership here, just like Coreymon77.
Take a look at my wiki page[1] for some info about who I am and what I
get up to (although it's only recently I've actually added stuff to it).
Most of you know me from #kubuntu where I help with community support
and am an op, I also hang out in #kubuntu-devel quite a bit. My most
recent activity was getting KDE4 RC1 out to you gutsy users from my PPA,
to be honest it wasn't my intention to distribute the packages from
there but it's better than waiting for them to get in to -backports. As
a special gift everyone who downloads KDE4 RC1 now gets a new version of
Konversation (whoops).
Anyway, if you have any questions/comments just reply and I'll try to
answer whatever you want to know.

Terence Simpson

[1] <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TerenceSimpson>

Old 11-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Michael Anderson

I am not a member, but I would like to say that stdin/Terence is extremely
helpful on #kubuntu and helps keep us often-straying techs on track

Old 11-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Billy Pollifrone

On Wednesday 21 November 2007 14:43:52 Michael Anderson wrote:
> I am not a member, but I would like to say that stdin/Terence is extremely
> helpful on #kubuntu and helps keep us often-straying techs on track

I agree. Terence is helpful on #kubuntu.

- Billy (waylandbill)

Old 11-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Jonathan Patrick Davies

Well, stdin gets a +1 from me, helps out a lot and everything, and makes some
awesome C++ code. I see no reason why he shouldn't be a member.

And this new konversation rocks! (Let's see what upstream says about it)

Patrick

Old 11-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Terence Simpson

Jonathan Patrick Davies wrote:
> Well, stdin gets a +1 from me, helps out a lot and everything, and makes some
> awesome C++ code. I see no reason why he shouldn't be a member.
>
> And this new konversation rocks! (Let's see what upstream says about it)
>
> Patrick

I did tell Sho_ about it, he suggested that I put up a newer version to
fix a DCC issue

Terence

Old 11-21-2007, 09:22 PM
"Richard A. Johnson"

Umm, I thought you were already a member!?!? I get used to everyone in the
channel, and after being there for so long, I just assume you are a member

We should hopefully be having a meeting within the next couple of weeks!

I think if anyone has a problem with an RC 1 package, then you are out

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal@kubuntu.org

Old 11-21-2007, 09:26 PM
"Taylor Ballard"

okay.....whatever, i don't even have a ubuntu disc, the idiot that
hacked my email that time musta done this...

Old 11-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Terence Simpson

Richard A. Johnson wrote:
> Umm, I thought you were already a member!?!? I get used to everyone in the
> channel, and after being there for so long, I just assume you are a member
>
> We should hopefully be having a meeting within the next couple of weeks!
>
> I think if anyone has a problem with an RC 1 package, then you are out

It's probably too late then, few people having problems. But non are
*my* fault
Hobbsee (and others) suggested I just apply my email rather than waiting
for the meeting in a couple weeks, but I'm not in a huge hurry so if you
want to discuss my application then or now, both are fine.

Terence