Old 12-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort

Default Fwd: Future of KDE Bindings for KDE3

(thanks for forwarding Scott)

Hi,

From: "Lydia Pintscher" <lydia.pintscher@gmail.com>
> As the scripting interface changed completely all Amarok 1 scripts no
> longer work with Amarok 2. So if you drop Amarok 1 you can also drop
> this unless they port it.

Is there any documentation on how to port scripts from Amarok 1 to Amarok 2? Or
any documentation on how to access the information on Amarok 2?

I basically need to be able to get the artist, album and title for the current song.

Thanks,
Emilio