Old 12-21-2007, 01:35 PM
"Martin Böhm"

Default Kubuntu Development Meeting Tomorrow

Dear Sir/Madam/Developer,

you are now officially invited to the Christmas Kubuntu Developer
Meeting Party! Please drop by tomorrow Saturday 22nd at 11:00 UTC at
the high-class #ubuntu-meeting IRC club. Informal clothing allowed.

Please take a look at our party schedule:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kubuntu/Meetings
and feel free to add more points!

Yours truly,
Martin "mhb" Böhm