-   -   problems installing Alpha-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/kubuntu-development/199013-problems-installing-alpha-1-a.html)

"Jonathan Jesse" 11-24-2008 04:50 PM

problems installing Alpha-1

GOod morning,

Tried to install Kubuntu Jaunty Alpha-1 this monring in a VM.* I got pass the part where it checks for proxy information and then starts downloading/looking for updates and the installer crashed.* tried this 3 times and bombed at the same location.* where do I find logs that can help track this down?

I manually walked through the steps and after reboot the system starts but no X/kdE