Old 11-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Harald Sitter

Default Next Kubuntu Meeting: November 18 2008 @ 20:00 UTC

Konichiwa,

The next Kubuntu meeting will be held in #ubuntu-meeting (that is: if it is
available, which is uncertain due to fridge unavailability, so we might end up
in #kubuntu-devel eventually, I'll keep you posted) on Tuesday November
18 2008 at 20:00 UTC

Whether/how/why switiching the core KDE packaging to bzr branches and
eventually pre-UDS discussion are main agenda items.

Please add any additional agenda items or nominations for membership on the
wiki page: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings <-- can still be usedb
with Konqueror o/

Regards,
Harald