Old 10-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Harald Sitter

Default Next Kubuntu Meeting: October 17 2008 18:00 UTC

Hola,

The next Kubuntu meeting will be held in #kubuntu-devel on Friday October
17 2008 at 18:00 UTC

Status report, final polishing assignment for Intrepid and memberships are main
agenda items.

Please add any additional agenda items or nominations for membership on the
wiki page: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Meetings <-- can be used with
Konqueror again o/

Regards,
Harald

Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 PM
"Rich Johnson"

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hola,
>
> The next Kubuntu meeting will be held in #kubuntu-devel on Friday October
> 17 2008 at 18:00 UTC

ARGH! I really wanted to be at this meeting as I am starting to work
myself back into things here after my super busy past few months. I
will not be able to make the meeting the entire time, but I will try
to pop in from time to time, unless of course management and meetings
take a seat elsewhere

If I don't pop a squat when the meeting starts, give me a quick call,
as most of you have my cell phone number already

Old 10-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Harald Sitter

On Thursday 16 October 2008 23:38:45 Rich Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Harald Sitter <apachelogger@ubuntu.com>
wrote:
> > Hola,
> >
> > The next Kubuntu meeting will be held in #kubuntu-devel on Friday October
> > 17 2008 at 18:00 UTC
>
> ARGH! I really wanted to be at this meeting as I am starting to work
> myself back into things here after my super busy past few months. I
> will not be able to make the meeting the entire time, but I will try
> to pop in from time to time, unless of course management and meetings
> take a seat elsewhere

I just took the slot with most possible attendees, a KC quorum and a|wen and
rgreening around.

Please poke me next time, so we can settle on a slot where you can actually
attend

> If I don't pop a squat when the meeting starts, give me a quick call,
> as most of you have my cell phone number already

I don't :P

Regards,
late-but-still-up-Harald-listening-to-irish-folk