Old 09-27-2008, 02:11 PM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default question on intrepid and vmware tools

good morning,

don't know if anyone else is running Intrepid under vmware but after a recent update I have re run vmware-config-tools.pl to get the vmware tools up and running.* it now hangs at Block file system: and I don't know why.

Anyone else know what is happening?* Vmware)tools does not start until it is reconfigured.

Thanks,

Jonathan