Old 09-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Knut Yrvin

Default Invitation to Qt Developer Days in Munich or Redwood City

Hi,

We are proud to invite free software developers to Qt Dev.Days in Munich
and Redwood City. Qt Software sponsor free passes for contributors to free
software

The program this year is exiting. Thierry Bastian is presenting animation
API. Ariya Hidayat are presenting beautiful and blazing fast graphics with
Qt and QtWebKit: Present and Future. Please visit session abstracts[1] on
the talks:

1. http://trolltech.com/qtdevdays2008/abstracts

Location and dates[2]:
* Qt Dev.Days is in Munich, Berlin Tuesday Oct 14th - Wednesday Oct 15th.
* Qt Dev.Days is in Redwood City, California is from Wednesday Oct 29th -
Thursday Oct 30th.

2. http://trolltech.com/qtdevdays2008

To get a free pass, please send me an e-mail with a line on who you are
and a link to which free software project you are participating. Then I'll
send you a free pass number for online registration.

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Community Manager / Qt and Qtopia