Old 08-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Jonathan

Default Even more on Jockey-pykde4

Ok, so it turns out that there were some frontend changes that would
made the current branch bitrotted. I made a new branch here:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~echidnaman/jockey/jockey-pykde4
And reapplied all the PyKDE4 changes to the frontend.

It really should work, this time. ;-)

Old 08-16-2008, 01:42 AM
Jonathan

Debs for Intrepid can be found here:
http://aplg.kollide.net/kubuntu/jockey/

Old 08-16-2008, 02:20 AM
Jonathan

Um, and don't expect downloading to work. Adept is borked in
Intrepid. (Adept3 doesn't have Adept-Batch currently either)

Thinking about it, the lack of an Adept-Batch could be a really big
problem if not addressed...

Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Harald Sitter

On Saturday 16 August 2008 03:42:21 Jonathan wrote:
> Debs for Intrepid can be found here:
> http://aplg.kollide.net/kubuntu/jockey/
>
> On Friday 15 August 2008 2:13:16 pm you wrote:
> > Ok, so it turns out that there were some frontend changes that would
> > made the current branch bitrotted. I made a new branch here:
> > https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~echidnaman/jockey/jockey-pykde4
> > And reapplied all the PyKDE4 changes to the frontend.
> >
> > It really should work, this time. ;-)

While my laptop doesn't need any unfree driver (which might be true since I
only got Intel hardware).
http://aplg.kollide.net/images/static/kubuntu/jockey1.png

My workstation makes a lot of use of such drivers, at least jockey claims
so... I wouldn't assume that most of them are unfree though ;-)
http://aplg.kollide.net/images/static/kubuntu/jockey2.png

Old 08-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Jonathan

I can't think how any QWidget -> KWidget transition would cause that,
especially since I left the QTreeModel that displays all the drivers
alone...
I'd suspect it's a problem with the jockey backend.