Old 08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Jonathan

Default More on testing the jockey-kde port

Ok, so it seems that the code from that repository doesn't want to run.
It throws some error about not being able to connect to DBus or
something... internals issues I suppose. Maybe the backend stuff in
that branch is too old?

Anyway, I only changed stuff in the frontend and .ui file, so I can
attach those two files which you can probably copy/paste into trunk to
test.