Old 07-27-2008, 11:02 PM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default problems with Alpha3

Good evening,
*
I tried to install Alpha4 of Intrepid today in a VM. Running VMWare Workstation 6 and ran into a major problem.* (I have Hardy 8.04 running in another VM and do not have any issues on the same box.)* When I boot into the desktop, no matter where I left-click I get a bar at the bottom that is helping me configure my taskbar, adjust the size, whether or not it is centered, etc.* When I right-click on the desktop I can do the nromal KDE4 right click options but when I left click on an option the taskbar settings shows up.

*
I can launch applications through atl+f2 but then can't do anything else.
*
Jonathan