Old 07-26-2008, 11:09 PM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default question on current status of suspend/resume for KDE4

Good evening,
*
Just curious as I am getting ready to reload my laptop with some version of Kubuntu + KDE4, either Hardy or Intrepid not quite sure what.* When I first installed Kubuntu KDE4 Remix I had a problem with suspend/resume, reported as https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdebase-workspace/+bug/215411.* Just wondering if anyone knows if there is an improvement on suspend/resume since the bug was reported.

*
I'm willing to test anything out, but w/ my laptop I suspend/resume all the time and this is key component.
*
Thanks,
*
Jonathan