Old 06-20-2008, 01:57 PM
"Jonathan Jesse"

Default question on kgpg

Good morning, (or whatever time it is where you are)

I have been using kgpg-kde4 from the PPA and imported my keyring into the program.* However it doesn't show any keys are listed in the main window.* I can export all the keys I have in my keyring, but nothing shows up.

Anyone else having problems with kgpg?

Thanks,

Jonathan