Old 06-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Brian Murray

Default Hug Day - 17 June 2008

The OpenOffice.org maintainer has been doing a heroic job of handling
bug reports regarding OpenOffice but he can still use your help!
Subsequently, the next hug day, on Tuesday, June 17th, will focus on
OpenOffice. There are currently about 214 New bug reports regarding
Open Office and we will be focusing on reducing that number in addition
to look at some outstanding Incomplete and Confirmed bugs. We'll do
this by following up with reporters, documenting test cases, confirming
bug reports and tagging bugs based on their sub-component. The event
will be held in #ubuntu-bugs on Freenode. The list of targeted bugs and
tasks is posted at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080617

Our goal is to deal with all of the bugs on that list.

So on 17 June 2008, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Hug Day.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team
anytime, Hug Day is a great day to join!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

If you're interested in helping to make the next release of Ubuntu even
better - please stop by. And feel free to ask bdmurray, pedro, calc
(the OpenOffice maintainer) and the rest of the team for ways to help
out. We hope to see you there and your name on the list of bug
triagers!

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray @ubuntu.com