Old 05-28-2008, 09:22 PM

Default Hardy daily snapshots

Good evening. I have downloaded both the 32 and 64 bit dailies of Gobuntu and will be testing soon. I will test as much as possible tonight on my 64 bit AMD system and some of the 32 bit ones as well.
Thanks.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
"Timo Jyrinki"

2008/5/29 <i.t.guru@comcast.net>:
> Good evening. I have downloaded both the 32 and 64 bit dailies of Gobuntu and will be testing soon. I will test as much as possible tonight on my 64 bit AMD system and some of the 32 bit ones as well.

Yup, 64-bit testing would be good, I've now tested the 32-bit and
haven't found anything of a problem (except the lack of artwork work
etc., stuff in general not yet done in Gobuntu).

-Timo